The Consell Insular de Formentera has organized four free courses related to agriculture and livestock for the 2023-2024 season, according to a press release from the island institution.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The first course, titled ‘Management of Ecological Tree Crops: Fruits, Olive Trees, Vines, and Fig Trees. Soil Management, Fertilization, Pruning, and Irrigation’, will take place from November 6th to 11th.
– The second course, ‘Basic Level Professional User of Phytosanitary Products’, will last for 25 hours and will be held between December 11th and 16th.
– From March 4th to 14th, the ‘Basic-Qualified Bridge Course for Professional Handlers of Phytosanitary Products’ will take place, lasting 35 hours, with the final test on March 14th.
– The free primary sector course cycle will be concluded with the ‘Basic Beekeeping Course’, which will take place from March 15th to 17th and will last for 15 hours.
– Interested individuals can participate in these courses by visiting the different Citizen Attention Offices on the island or through the Virtual Citizen Attention Office (OVAC).
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.