The International Paella Contest in Sueca, Valencia will have 45 participants from 16 different countries who will compete for the title of ‘best paella in the world’. Among the participants, there will be a restaurant from Formentera.
5 Things You Need To Know
- There will be 45 participants from 16 different countries competing in the International Paella Contest in Sueca.
- Among the participants, there will be a restaurant from Formentera.
- 13 Spanish restaurants from different regions will also participate in the contest.
- The contest, now in its 62nd edition, evaluates the cooking of the rice, taste, socarrat, color, and symmetry of the ingredients.
- All participants are provided with the same ingredients, including 1.5 kg of Valencia rice, snails, garrofó, chicken, and rabbit.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.