After 10 years…Tiësto returns to Ibiza today!
5 Things You Need To Know
– Tiësto, the renowned electronic music icon, is returning to Ushuaïa Ibiza for an exclusive summer residency after a decade of absence. He will perform every Tuesday for nine consecutive weeks starting today.
– Tiësto’s return to Ibiza is particularly special as he has just released his seventh studio album, “Drive,” and it has been ten years since his last performance on the island.
– Tiësto has achieved great success in his career, winning multiple Grammys, composing club hits worldwide, performing at Olympic ceremonies, and accumulating over 10 billion streams and 30 million followers on social media.
– He has been influential in shaping the sound of dance music, transitioning from trance to EDM and now embracing a fresh house sound in his new album.
– Tiësto will be joined by a selection of international DJs and friends throughout the summer residency, including ACRAZE, ALOK, B Jones, BYOR, Elderbrook, Jax Jones, Jengi, Joel Corry, Kream, Martin Solveig, SKIY, Vinnie, Sam Green, and Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.