5 Things You Need To Know
- The Centre de patrimoni cultural immaterial Ses nou Rodades de Ibiza, sponsored by the Consell de Ibiza, will have 2,200 meters of space and a budget of 3.3 million euros
- The project will be completed in seven months, and a new public competition will be held for construction
- The team responsible for the project includes architects, surveyors, environmental consultants, and engineers
- The project will focus on the ball pagès tradition and the intangible heritage of Ibiza
- The building will be designed to promote natural light, ventilation, and environmentally friendly construction and energy use
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.