5 Things You Need To Know
– Apneef celebrated their 25th anniversary with a gala, attended by over 200 people.
– The association recognised the efforts of parents raising children with special needs and two young members who are examples of effort and overcoming adversity.
– Awards were given to organisations such as Fundación La Caixa, Fundación Pacha, and Alba Pau, among others, for their support of the third sector and improving the rights and care for people with special needs.
– Videos and photo slideshows were presented during the gala outlining the history and work of Apneef.
– The president of Apneef highlighted the need for further work in achieving inclusion and proper care for people with special needs.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.