5 Things You Need To Know
– José Manuel Lafuente expressed the commitment of the Balearic government to create an autonomous law to regulate and protect the coastal public domain.
– There is a conflict between the Consell of Formentera and the Balearic president regarding the modification of the coastal demarcation.
– The regional government is complying with its obligations and commitments, and is working on a project to regulate and protect the Balearic coastline.
– A letter was sent to the minister, detailing concerns and issues with the coastal situation in Formentera.
– The regional government is working on a pre-project for a law to regulate and protect the Balearic coastline, signing a convenant with the University and Business Foundation of the University of the Balearic Islands.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.