5 Things You Need To Know
– Instead of giving children lots of gifts at Christmas, give them experiences, large or small.
– Ideas for experiences that may inspire you to carry out others with greater or lesser budget include: visiting a farm in es Figueral, feeding animals at Can Musson, and a journey to the depths of the sea at the Aquarium des Cap Blanc in Sant Antoni.
– Other experiences include discovering Bibo Park, going on a boat trip, visiting the Alpaca Farm in Sant Carles, or spending time in a bounce house.
– For more adventurous children, there is the option to fly through the trees with zip lines, observe birds in ses Salines, or go on a horseback ride.
– Experiences don’t necessarily need to be expensive, but they should be something special for the children. Experience also depends on the age of the child.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.