A new air conditioning unit is being installed in the Hospital de Formentera after one of the existing units broke down, causing intense heat in certain areas of the building.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The Hospital de Formentera has been experiencing intense heat due to one of the air conditioning units breaking down.
– Patients and staff have been complaining about the high temperatures in certain areas of the building.
– The healthcare authorities have opted to purchase a new air conditioning unit to replace the faulty one.
– The new unit has arrived on the island and is scheduled to be installed on Thursday.
– Temporary measures, such as portable air conditioning units and fans, have been implemented to mitigate the lack of cooling.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.