A new Urban Development General Plan (PGOU) for Vila has come into effect ahead of schedule with the addition of the Council’s technical requirements and its publication in the Official Bulletin of the Balearic Islands (BOIB). However, the development of new growth areas will be suspended until the new sewage treatment plant in sa Coma is operational, which is expected in August 2024, and until a 15% reduction in water consumption is achieved.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The new Urban Development General Plan (PGOU) for Vila has been implemented after the Council’s technical requirements were incorporated.
– The development of new growth areas is on hold until the new sewage treatment plant is operational and a reduction in water consumption is achieved.
– The development of four other areas, including Cas Mut, has also been suspended for various reasons.
– Negotiations between the owners and the City Council will determine the development formula for the Cas Mut area.
– The Mayor of Ibiza, Rafael Triguero, is pleased with the completion of the PGOU and intends to inform the citizens about its implications.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.