News relating to the agreement to adapt the municipality to the urgent housing decree from the Balearic Government.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The Ibiza City Council approved an agreement to facilitate the conversion of existing commercial spaces into homes in eight different areas.
– Exceptions to this proposal are found in various areas such as Platja d’en Bossa and the historic district.
– The council also laid out restrictions on the temporary modification of density for facilitating the division of single-family homes.
– There was criticism from the PSOE, who stated that the council was encouraging real estate speculation.
– A spokesperson for Vox criticised the socialists by pointing out their previous years in office and the lack of public housing.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.