5 Things You Need To Know
– H.F.G.V. is on trial for being found with almost a hundred grams of a substance known as “tucibi” in his vehicle.
– The substance he had with him was a mixture of caffeine, ketamine and MDMA, with very low purities, making it essentially pink caffeine.
– The drug was calculated to have a street value of over 4,000 euros.
– The accused, a Colombian national, was found with a quantity of cash that was allegedly obtained from the sale of drugs.
– The prosecution is seeking a five-year prison sentence and a 6,000 euro fine for the accused.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.