5 Things You Need To Know
– Half a hundred passengers and half a dozen cars stranded in the port of Ibiza due to strong winds
– The closure of part of the port affected the operations of the ‘Castaví’ ferry
– The decision to close this part of the port has been in place for years, but is considered unjustified by some sources
– The closure is triggered when wind speeds reach 22 knots, but it is measured at a location where it doesn’t have an impact
– The closure has been the subject of complaints from ferry companies for years without any response from the port authority
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.