Correos, the national postal service of Spain, has announced extended opening hours for its offices in Sant Jordi and Sant Francesc in Formentera. The offices will now be open continuously from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm, four hours longer than before, to improve service and accommodate customers who are not at home during regular delivery hours.
5 Things You Need To Know
– Correos has extended the opening hours of its offices in Sant Jordi and Sant Francesc in Formentera, allowing customers to access their services in the afternoon.
– This measure aims to enhance the convenience of collecting mail for residents of the islands.
– The extended hours are a response to complaints from unions regarding a lack of staff and accumulated work in previous months.
– Correos denies the allegations made by the unions, stating that they take necessary measures to optimize and efficiently organize work.
– The Formentera office has faced criticism this summer, with reports of a lack of air conditioning and closures during the deadline for postal votes in the July elections.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.