5 Things You Need To Know
- Llorenç Córdoba, the president of the Consell de Formentera, has been increasingly isolated despite trying to reconcile with his former colleagues of Sa Unió.
- Sa Unió insists that Córdoba resign from all his positions, despite retracting their request for his vice-president and environment minister to resign last week.
- Jose Manuel Alcaraz, president of the Insular PP, confirmed that Córdoba will be expelled from Sa Unió as of December 31st.
- After January 1st, the Consell de Formentera will have a president not affiliated with any party or coalition.
- Córdoba will become the first president not affiliated with any party after being elected by a majority to lead an institution that will manage €43.5 million in 2024.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.