A recent storm named ‘Betty’ caused damages to boats in Ibiza and Formentera, with some boats ending up stranded on the shore and others completely destroyed.
5 Things You Need To Know
– Two sailboats ended up stranded on the shore of the s’Estanyol beach in Ibiza due to strong gusts of wind and high waves.
– The municipal authorities and boat owners are working to extract the sailboats from the sea.
– A boat was found destroyed on the s’Estanyol beach.
– The storm also caused damage to the buoys in Sant Antoni, with some completely broken and others partially damaged.
– Repairs have been carried out to fix the damaged buoys in Sant Antoni and a red flag was raised at one of the beaches during the process.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.