5 Things You Need To Know
– The XX Flower of Sant Antoni will be celebrating their 20th anniversary this weekend.
– ‘La bella y la bestia, el musical’, has been postponed, but the “El soldadito de plomo” puppet theater will take place in Can Ventosa on Saturday.
– There will be Harry Potter events on both Saturday and Sunday in the Espai Jove of Sant Antoni and the centre cultural Can Jeroni de Sant Josep.
– The music for the weekend includes a plethora of concerts across several venues in Ibiza featuring artists such as Txako Jones and the Sanpa Quartet.
– The Sunday of the festival will feature a Nordic walking march, a folk music festival and several art exhibitions and markets.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.