The Casal de Joves de Formentera continues its activities for the month of September, although less intense than during the summer months due to the start of the school year, but equally interesting and varied.
5 Things You Need To Know
- Users of the Casal de Joves can participate in a decoration activity using floral motifs, mixing artificial and natural plants.
- A workshop on massage will be held at the Casal de Joves, providing the opportunity to learn basic massage techniques.
- Film screenings will take place on Wednesday, September 13 and Wednesday, September 27 at the Casal de Joves.
- A CPR workshop will be held on Friday, September 15 to teach users how to save lives.
- Users can enjoy a day of sailing and kayaking at the Escola de Vela on Saturday, September 16.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.