The Consell Insular de Formentera is inaugurating the thirteenth edition of the Jornades d’Estudis Locals Joan Marí Cardona with a series of talks and conferences on local studies and cultural heritage.
5 Things You Need To Know
• The Jornades d’Estudis Locals Joan Marí Cardona will feature talks on various topics such as the archaeological site of Can Celleras and the law on civil rights in the Pitiüses islands.
• Carolina Tur Serra will give a presentation on the Penitentiary Colony of Formentera at the Palma Penitentiary Center Archives.
• María José Escandell Torres, Ricard Marlasca Martin, and Josep Maria López Garí will speak about the Can Celleras archaeological site.
• Ángel Custodio Navarro will give a conference on the law 8/2022 and its impact on civil rights in the Pitiüses islands.
• Antoni Ferrer Abárzuza, Raquel González Cardona, and Vicent Marí Serra ‘Palermet’ will present the results of the Memòria de pagesia research project, and Camila Mileto and Fernando Vegas López-Manzano will discuss an innovative project on the dissemination of cultural heritage.
All the talks and conferences will take place at the Consell Insular de Formentera, in the Centre de Dia, starting at 7 pm.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.