The fourth edition of ‘Viu l’artesania’, which will start on Monday, August 14th and will last until September 24th in the port of Vila, will have the participation of 20 artisans this year. The fair, organized by the Department of Economic Promotion and Business of the Consell and along with Fecoev, will take place during the tourist season in a strategic location on the island, serving as a showcase for the work of local artisans.
5 Things You Need To Know
- The fair ‘Viu l’artesania’ will last for 42 days and will be held in the port of Ibiza.
- There will be about 126 square meters of exhibition space with ceramists, jewelers, painters, sculptors, toy manufacturers, and leather craftsmen participating.
- The fair is free for artisans, and there will be a total of 19 booths with 20 exhibitors, including five first-time participants.
- The fair will be open from 7 pm to midnight every day, except Wednesdays. The opening ceremony will take place on Monday at 7:30 pm.
- The fair is supported by the Department of Economic Promotion and Business of the Consell and organized in collaboration with Fecoev.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.