The Department of Social Welfare of the Insular Council of Formentera has organized workshops for mothers and fathers of children between 0 and 7 years old to share their experiences in parenting and strengthen the functions of caregiving, self-care, and support networks.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The workshops will be led by Helena Pérez for mothers and Rubén Rodríguez for fathers.
– The sessions will begin on September 29 and will be held monthly.
– The workshops for mothers will take place on the last Wednesday of each month at 5 pm.
– The workshops for fathers will take place on the last Tuesday of each month at 5 pm.
– Childcare services will be available with prior reservation.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.