The Benestar Social department of the Consell Insular de Formentera, in collaboration with the Centre de Professorat de Formentera (CEP) and the educational centers CEIP Sant Ferran de ses Roques, CEIP Mestre Lluís Andreu and IES Marc Ferrer, launches the fifth edition of the ‘Talks for Families and Teachers’.
**5 Things You Need To Know**
1. The objective of these talks is to provide training for families and teachers to strengthen their skills in order to prevent problematic behaviors such as bullying and drug use, and to support them in their respective tasks.
2. The talks serve as spaces for information and training, where the exchange of experiences and collective reflection become tools to improve educational work and develop strategies that contribute to the integral development of children.
3. All sessions will take place at the Consell’s meeting room, and there will be a childcare service available during the talks. The first session will be held on October 5th from 5 pm to 7 pm.
4. Prior reservation is required by calling 971 321 271 or emailing email@example.com.
5. The topics of the talks range from suicide prevention to healthy eating as a family, and will be conducted by experts in the respective fields.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.