Spanish chef Martin Berasategui presents Mediterranean Brunch by Martin Berasategui, a culinary journey that can only be tasted during three Sundays at Etxeko Ibiza, the restaurant located in BLESS Hotel Ibiza, which has been awarded one Michelin star. The brunch allows guests to explore the culinary richness of the Mediterranean in a new format. The experience will take place on September 17, 24, and October 1, and will incorporate traditional Ibiza recipes as well as new flavors.
5 Things You Need To Know:
1. Chef Martin Berasategui is presenting Mediterranean Brunch by Martin Berasategui at Etxeko Ibiza, a restaurant located in BLESS Hotel Ibiza.
2. The brunch will only be available for three Sundays on September 17, 24, and October 1.
3. The brunch offers a culinary journey through the Mediterranean, with a focus on traditional Ibiza recipes and the incorporation of new flavors.
4. Local suppliers and ingredients from the island are prominent in the brunch menu, with options suitable for vegans as well.
5. The brunch includes cold dishes, meat and fish options, classic brunch items with a twist, and a dessert station with traditional sweets and a specialty dessert called “torrija de 3 leches con creme fraiche y helado de coco”. The brunch allows guests to enjoy Martin Berasategui’s cuisine throughout the day, combining the experience of dining with the exclusive new offering.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.