5 Things You Need To Know
– The island’s firefighter’s body claims that the Firefighters’ Union has created a conflict by refusing to create a quadrant for 2024.
– A disagreement between the Conseller and the newly like STEI Intersindical surrounds issues of what is considered effective work, interpreted in the context of penal labor laws.
– The Conseller has made a proposal and a backroom agreement regarding the Consell representing the Union STEI.
– The Union STEI questions the health and safety concerns of firefighters regarding the 48-hour work shifts.
– The emergency services have activated the Platerfor for good reason, hinting towards a potential change in the leadership structure of the fire department.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.