5 Things You Need To Know
– The first Concurso de Tortilla de Patata Roja de Ibiza will be held on November 11th at Mercat Vell.
– The event is open to both locals and visitors who are interested in cooking.
– Each team will receive 10 kilos of potatoes, but the rest of the materials needed to make the dish are the responsibility of the participants.
– Interested individuals can register through the official website of the Ayuntamiento de Ibiza or at www.concursgastronomiceivissa.es.
– There will be children’s entertainment, two concerts, and a Got Talent contest during the event.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.