Spanish Consellera of Housing, Territory, and Mobility, Marta Vidal, visited the Consell Insular de Formentera for the first time, with the meeting resulting in a declaration of intention to collaborate on housing, territory, and mobility issues. The meeting involved several members of the Consell, including the president, vice presidents, and the Minister of Housing.
5 Things You Need To Know:
– The visit was considered a first contact between the Balearic housing minister and the island’s government.
– Both institutions expressed the need to work together and collaborate on housing, territory, and mobility matters.
– The meeting lasted approximately two hours and covered various topics, including transportation and housing policies.
– The Balearic government is aware of the critical situation surrounding housing and has pledged support to the Consell for the implementation of urgent measures.
– The meeting also discussed the regulation of vehicle entry on the island and the improvement of transportation policies.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.