5 Things You Need To Know
– The old restaurant ‘Caminito’ in es Pujols, Formentera is undergoing a reform project led by Nimbus Formentera S.L.
– The project was initially planned to be a new type of business similar to Ibiza’s Lío and involved restaurant with a show, but has been scaled down.
– The project now has all the necessary permits from involved administrations for completion.
– The company is still completing the documentation required before they can proceed with the project, which is expected to take 18 months.
– The current schedule is uncertain, and the company is focusing on fulfilling the license’s conditions before setting any deadlines.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.