The Consell Insular de Formentera has announced an increase in bus frequencies to improve land connectivity on the island during the summer season. Autocars Paya, the bus service provider, will be increasing the number of trips on several bus lines, including L1, L2, and L7. In addition, a new night bus line, N6, will begin operating on June 3rd, connecting the port of La Savina with Hotel Riu Maryland. The institution also announces changes to the schedules of the tourist line to ses Illetes and special buses for the Mare de Déu del Carme and Sant Jaume festivals.
5 Things You Need To Know
– Consell Insular de Formentera announces increased bus frequencies for the summer season.
– Autocars Paya will increase the frequency of bus lines L1, L2, and L7.
– A new night bus line, N6, will connect the port of La Savina with Hotel Riu Maryland.
– The tourist line to ses Illetes will have an additional last trip at 19:30 and more intermediate frequencies.
– Special buses will be available during the Mare de Déu del Carme and Sant Jaume festivals, but they will not be free of charge.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.