The Consell Insular de Formentera will begin monitoring parking in the urban area of sa Roqueta starting from Saturday, July 1st.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The area of sa Roqueta is located within the Parc Natural de ses Salines and currently has unregulated vehicle access.
– The Consell Insular de Formentera implemented the presence of a parking attendant last year to ensure proper parking and emergency vehicle access.
– This year, the new government of Sa Unió has decided to continue this measure, starting from July 1st.
– The parking attendant does not have the authority to issue fines but can monitor that vehicles are parked correctly and leave enough space for emergency vehicles.
– The measure will help address the issue of improper parking in sa Roqueta.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.