5 Things You Need To Know
– Llorenç Córdoba, the president of the Consell de Formentera, has rejected a request for his resignation from the coalition government of Sa Unió.
– There is a government crisis following Córdoba’s statement about withdrawing unconditional support for the Balearic Government.
– Córdoba was asked to resign as president, but not as a member of parliament, which he finds strange.
– He refused to resign, stating that the majority of voters in Formentera would not understand a resignation due to political party issues.
– Córdoba speculates that the political parties’ reaction may be a strategy and expresses confusion over the situation.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.