5 Things You Need To Know
- Senator Juanjo Ferrer has called for the next constitutional reform to address the historical grievances of Formentera.
- Ferrer voted in favour of the constitutional modification to eliminate the term “disminuït” from the Magna Carta.
- He expressed disappointment that this occasion was not used to address Formentera’s historical demands.
- Ferrer believes that the current article 69.3 of the Constitution is incongruent and a democratic injustice.
- An agreement between the PP and PSOE led to the urgent approval of the modification by all political parties except Vox.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.