Content: The former Mobility Councillor of Vila, Aitor Morrás, will take the taxi driving test next February 15 in Ibiza.
5 Things You Need To Know
– Aitor Morrás, from Unidas Podemos, will take the taxi driving test next February 15 in Ibiza.
– Morrás used to be in charge of the taxi service in the municipality. He had a mandate of four years with disputes within the sector.
– The decision made by Morrás to force taxi drivers to take at least one day off per week during the summer season resulted in several protests from the taxi sector.
– The new municipal government from the political party PP has reversed this decision.
– Morrás is currently working as an administrator and reassured that for now, he has no intention of driving a taxi, although he admits it is a possibility in the future.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.