5 Things You Need To Know
– Construction work for the new access roads to Siesta and Can Ramon in Ibiza will begin next month.
– The project includes the construction of a cycle lane, wider sidewalks, and the improvement of the Puig den Fita entrance.
– The project has a budget of 3.6 million euros and is highly demanded by the local council and residents.
– A new roundabout will be built at the Los Cazadores junction in Ibiza, with construction scheduled to start after the summer.
– The Ca na Putxa landfill in Ibiza requires ongoing maintenance, with the installation of a vegetation barrier and new deodorizers planned to reduce odor.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.