A recent article in El Boletín Oficial de las Islas Baleares (BOIB) has published the requirements for economic benefits for individuals over 65 years old and individuals with disabilities who are residents of the island of Ibiza. The purpose of these benefits is to meet the needs of older individuals and those with disabilities who do not have sufficient economic resources.
5 Things You Need To Know
– The economic benefits aim to help older individuals have suitable living conditions and integration within the community, as well as meet the needs of individuals with disabilities.
– To be eligible for the benefits for older individuals, applicants must be at least 65 years old, reside in Ibiza for the past 12 months, and have a per capita income equal to or less than 21,000 euros.
– For individuals with disabilities, beneficiaries must be under 65 years old with a recognized disability level of 33% or higher, or receive a pension from the Social Security for permanent disability. Pensioners with disabilities who reside in Ibiza and have a per capita income equal to or less than 21,000 euros may also apply.
– The needs of beneficiaries must be related to rehabilitation, mobility, home adaptation, and technical aids.
– The application deadline is October 10 for individuals over 65 years old and October 13 for individuals with disabilities. Interested individuals can submit their applications in person or electronically through the Consell Insular de Ibiza’s General Registry or Electronic Headquarters.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.