Content: Ibiza and Santa Eularia want to limit the application of a new decree on urgent housing matters that allows for changes in building heights and the use of commercial spaces for residential purposes.
5 Things You Need To Know
– Ibiza and Santa Eularia seek to limit the new housing decree.
– The director general of Housing and Architecture is considering a proposal to allow residential use on land designated for tourist use for temporary housing for tourism workers.
– The two municipalities are considering allowing the increase in building heights and the change of use of ground-floor commercial spaces in some areas.
– The director general of Housing and Architecture has stated that this measure should be temporary and only for tourism workers.
– Additionally, there is a discussion on how to manage projects to build low-priced housing, 180% below the market price.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.