A veterinarian from the Animal Protection Center of Sa Coma, Miguel Quiñones Rey, has posted an emotional farewell message to Zeus, a dog who had been in the center for eight years without being adopted. The veterinarian expressed his gratitude for the lessons learned from the dog and the impact it had on his life. The message was accompanied by photos of Zeus, a dog who appeared to be an Argentine Mastiff.
5 Things You Need To Know
- A veterinarian at the Animal Protection Center of Sa Coma has published an emotional farewell message to Zeus, a dog who was never adopted during its eight-year stay at the center.
- The veterinarian expressed gratitude for the lessons learned and the impact Zeus had on his life.
- The farewell message was shared on social media along with photos of Zeus, a dog who appeared to be an Argentine Mastiff.
- The Animal Protection Center of Sa Coma has been criticized for not having enough space or resources to accommodate more animals and for treating it more like a residence than an adoption center.
- Last year, another dog named Junior, an American Staffordshire Terrier, also spent its entire life at the center without being adopted.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.