Ibiza Building Fire Caused by Electric Scooter

  • Home
  • Ibiza Building Fire Caused by Electric Scooter

News Roundup

A patinete eléctrico caught fire in a building in Ibiza, causing a minor to be treated for smoke inhalation.

5 Things You Need To Know

– A patinete eléctrico caught fire in a three-story building in Ibiza
– The fire resulted in a minor being treated for smoke inhalation
– The fire was quickly extinguished by six firefighters
– Despite the fire, there were no personal injuries reported
– Hours later, a strong burning smell was still noticeable from the building

For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *