The article discusses the victory of Milena Herrera, a member of the PSOE party, in the recent elections in Ibiza. She has become the new representative in the Congress of Deputies for the Balearic Islands. The article also highlights the increase in representation for the PSOE in the Congress.
5 Things You Need To Know
- The PSOE party in Ibiza has gained an additional seat in the Congress of Deputies, increasing their total to three.
- Milena Herrera, the new representative, expressed gratitude towards those who participated in the electoral process and thanked the voters who trusted in the PSOE.
- Herrera is determined to defend the interests of Ibiza and promote the significance of the island at all levels.
- The increase in votes for the PSOE is seen as a response to preventing the rise of the far-right party Vox.
- Despite a previous negative outcome, the PSOE was able to react positively and present proposals, leading to their success in the elections.