International Music Summit (IMS) has confirmed that IMS Ibiza will return in April 2022 after a two-year break. The event, which is the leading platform for the electronic music industry, will bring together professionals from around the world for its 13th edition. IMS Ibiza will feature diverse discussions aimed at helping the industry navigate the post-COVID world.
5 Things You Need To Know
- IMS Ibiza, the leading platform for the electronic music industry, will return in April 2022 after a two-year hiatus.
- The event will reunite thousands of global electronic music industry professionals.
- The summit will include discussions on key values and issues, a Technology Trade Fair, workshops, masterclasses, and networking opportunities.
- Delegates will have access to Ibiza club openings, satellite events, and the IMS Dalt Vila closing celebration.
- A new venue, Destino Pacha Resort, will host the rebooted summit experience.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.