Formentera President and independent deputy Llorenç Córdoba announced his intention to support the regional government’s budget after previously criticizing the President for deception.
5 Things You Need To Know
– Llorenç Córdoba plans to support the regional government’s budget.
– He had previously accused the President of deception regarding a coastal dispute.
– Córdoba is focused on meeting the objectives outlined in a 20-point agreement with the government.
– He has also proposed amendments to the budget to secure additional investments for Formentera.
– Despite calls for his resignation, Córdoba intends to remain in his positions as President and deputy.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.