Sa Unió: “No hemos cambiado”
5 Things You Need To Know
– President of Consell de Formentera, Llorenç Córdoba, faces a crisis in the Insular government.
– Sa Unió has withdrawn confidence in Córdoba and insists he resign from all his positions.
– Córdoba states that he no longer demands the resignation of his fellow government members.
– The dispute has led to accusations of disloyalty and the president questioning the loyalty of his colleagues.
– Córdoba expressed regret for his actions and aims to reconcile the situation.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.