The president of the Formentera Island Council, Llorenç Córdoba, has signed a decree granting powers to members of the government team. As well as being president of the institution, Córdoba will also be responsible for the Ministry of Primary Sector and Coast. Among his duties will be representing the council, coordinating its activities, improving the primary sector, enhancing the island’s landscape, and leading projects for the coastline and water sustainability.
5 Things You Need To Know
- Llorenç Córdoba, president of the Formentera Island Council, will also be in charge of the Ministry of Primary Sector and Coast.
- Verónica Castelló Pérez will be the first vice president and will be responsible for Mobility and Environmental Management.
- Javier Serra Torres will be the second vice president and will lead the area of Territory and Infrastructure.
- José Manuel Alcaraz Escandell will be the third vice president and will be the councillor for Economic Promotion and Island Administration.
- Óscar Portas Juan will be the councillor for Education, Culture, Heritage, and Citizen Security.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.