The Consell de Formentera has announced that the deadline for submitting projects to the new research scholarship for works related to the historical recovery of women on the island of Formentera is September 13th of this year.
**5 Things You Need To Know**
1. The Consell de Formentera is offering a research scholarship of 8,000 euros to promote the historical recovery of women on the island.
2. The scholarship is linked to the theme of equality on the island and aligns with the upcoming Equality Plan between Women and Men of Formentera 2024-2027 and the current Sexual, Family, and Gender Diversity Plan of Formentera 2023-2026.
3. The scholarship is open to individuals or research teams who are of legal age and possess a minimum qualification of a diploma.
4. The selection process for the scholarship will be competitive, and the guidelines and application details can be found on the Consell de Formentera’s website.
5. Applications can be submitted in person at the Office of Citizen Attention or online through the Virtual Office of Citizen Attention.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.