5 Things You Need To Know
– The final weekend of Christmas will be a full of festivities, with different spectacles and shows planned, as well as the arrival of the Three Kings to various villages on Friday.
– There are various activities and events scheduled for each day throughout Ibiza and Formentera, such as different workshops, theatre, a variety of markets and attractions.
– There will be cabalgatas in various towns, bringing excitement and gifts for the children.
– There are various events involving the arrival of the Reyes Magos planned for Friday in each town.
– Activities will continue throughout the weekend, with the final day of Christmas festivities taking place on Sunday.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.