The Department of Social Welfare of Formentera has organised a course on responsible alcohol dispensation and risk reduction for all staff working in music and dance venues. The course will be free and will take place at the department’s training room, near Sant Francesc. Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the course.
5 Things You Need To Know:
1. The Department of Social Welfare in Formentera is offering a free course on responsible alcohol dispensation and risk reduction for staff in music and dance venues.
2. The course will take place at the department’s training room and will run from 16:00 to 18:00.
3. Participants must be at least 18 years old and can sign up by emailing email@example.com.
4. The course is part of an annual campaign aimed at preventing alcohol consumption among young people.
5. The campaign also aims to combat the illegal sale of alcoholic beverages and delay the age at which young people start drinking.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.