A luxurious 27-meter long yacht named ‘Irmao’ caught fire and sank off the coast of Formentera. The yacht, built by Astondoa in 1996, underwent a complete refurbishment in 2020, resulting in functional and aesthetic enhancements.
5 Things You Need To Know
– ‘Irmao’ was a 27-meter long luxury yacht built by Astondoa and refurbished in 2020.
– The yacht had impressive exterior features such as a jacuzzi and a cushioned area surrounding it.
– It was equipped with various water toys, including a 4.60m ‘tender’ with 50CV, wakeboards, water skis, a three-person ‘donut,’ two paddleboards, and snorkeling equipment.
– The interior of the yacht boasted an elegant salon with large windows, integrated sliding doors, luxurious furniture, and state-of-the-art entertainment system.
– ‘Irmao’ had seven cabins with a capacity for 12 people, including a luxurious master suite, two identical VIP cabins, and four twin bed cabins, all with separate bathrooms for maximum privacy. The yacht also had a four-member professional crew.
¿Quién es el propietario del yate hundido en Formentera?
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.