Changes to the regular bus schedule in Formentera will take effect on October 29th, with certain lines being eliminated and others having reduced frequencies during the winter season. The transport service aims to improve frequencies in the future.
5 Things You Need To Know
- Starting October 29th, certain bus lines in Formentera will be eliminated for the winter season.
- The L1 and L2 bus lines will have reduced frequencies and new schedules during the winter season.
- The first trip of the L1 line will depart from Pujols at 7:30 a.m. and from the port at 10:10 a.m., with the last trip from the port at 7:40 p.m.
- The first trip of the L2 line will depart from the port at 7:15 a.m. and the last trip at 8:10 p.m., with the first trip from Pilar de la Mola at 7:10 a.m. and the last trip at 8:45 p.m.
- On Saturdays after 2 p.m. and on Sundays, there will be a different schedule with additional trips.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.