An individual was injured after falling from a height of approximately two meters on the cliffs of Punta Gavina, Formentera.
5 Things You Need To Know
- A man fell from a height of about two meters on the cliffs of Punta Gavina, Formentera, resulting in his injury.
- The difficult access to the area where the individual fell required a two-hour rescue operation by the firefighters.
- The helicopter from the Salvamento service was unable to assist due to being occupied with another operation.
- The injured individual was eventually rescued, stabilized, and transported to the hospital in an ambulance.
- The rescue operation involved five firefighters, a first intervention vehicle, a miscellaneous services van, a light fire engine, an ambulance, a mobile intensive care unit, and three local police officers.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.