5 Things You Need To Know
– A man in Formentera threatened his partner with a hunting rifle on November 29 and was subsequently arrested by the Civil Guard.
– The man also reported his partner for threatening him with a knife.
– Both individuals were released on bail and were sentenced to 32 days of community service and a year and four months of prohibition from owning or carrying weapons.
– They are also prohibited from approaching each other within 100 meters for a year and four months, as well as communicating with each other by any means during the same period.
– Victims of domestic violence and their support systems can seek help through various resources, including the 016 helpline, email, and WhatsApp, as well as emergency services such as 112, the National Police, and the Civil Guard.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.