A fire has completely destroyed the ‘A mi manera’ restaurant in Cala Saona, Formentera. The firefighters received the call at 6:15 am and found that the flames had spread across the establishment. The fire was finally extinguished at 1 pm.
5 Things You Need To Know
– A fire broke out in the ‘A mi manera’ restaurant in Cala Saona, Formentera, completely destroying the establishment.
– The firefighters arrived at 6:15 am and found that the fire had spread throughout the restaurant.
– Firefighters had to request additional support and a private water truck to combat the flames, which quickly spread due to the restaurant’s wooden structure.
– The firefighters prevented the fire from spreading to the surrounding vegetation.
– The fire in the Formentera landfill, which has been active for several days, is still being extinguished by the firefighters.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.