The eighth season of ‘MasterChef Celebrity’ starts on Thursday at 10:35 pm. Celebrities such as Los Morancos, Blanca Romero, Álvaro Escassi, and more will compete to demonstrate their cooking skills. The winner will receive a prize of €75,000 to donate to a chosen NGO.
5 Things You Need To Know
– ‘MasterChef Celebrity’ season 8 will premiere on Thursday at 10:35 pm.
– The winner of the season will receive €75,000 to donate to a chosen NGO.
– The winner and the runner-up will enjoy a weekend cooking course at the prestigious Basque Culinary Center in San Sebastián.
– The judges, Pepe Rodríguez, Jordi Cruz, and Samantha Vallejo-Nágera, will be assisted by previous winners to challenge the new contestants.
– The contestants will participate in an outdoor challenge in Formentera to contribute to the conservation of the Mediterranean Sea.
For a deeper read, the best article we have found on this news item is here.